- A bowl of cubed Paneer
- One red onion.把洋葱切成2/3的小粒，剩下的1/3切成薄片。
- One large tomato pureed and one small tomato cut into chunks
- A tablespoon ginger
- 2 spring onions diced
- Handful of coriander
- A bowl of pineapple chunks
- Salt to taste
- A teaspoon of black peppercorns
- A teaspoon of cumin seeds
- A teaspoon garam masala
- A teaspoon coriander and cumin powder (dhana jeeru)
- Half a teaspoon of red chilli powder
First prepare the paneer cubes by frying them till they turn golden in colour.Place on a Kitchen towel to drain any excess oil.
For a healthy take you can fry them in coconut oil.
Now heat oil in a Kadai or a large wok (again you can use coconut oil).
Add in the garlic and ginger and cook for approximately 3 minutes until the onions have softened.
Now make it colourful and add the pineapple,onion slices and tomato chunks.
Add salt to taste and garnish with sprinkles of coriander and spring onions and voila!You have Sunshine Paneer 💛